Acts as the Business Owner for Race, Sports and iGaming technology and responsible for the implementation of the functionality and usage strategy for the system. Leader and director of vendor engagement to successfully launch Sport Betting and expanded iGaming in each new jurisdiction.
Analyze the gap between system usage and functionality identifying system value maximization as well as training opportunities. Partner with property management to ensure that each system’s functionality meets operational, analytical, and regulatory requirements. Partners with IT, Marketing and vendors to develop project plans and agreed to timeframes for system enhancements to meet identified requirements. Develops and implements standard operating processes and procedures for the use of these systems.
- Ability to lead structured process to effectively manage vendor resources and internal resources
- Superb communication, organizational, operational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Establishes and maintains open channels of communication, establishes a team, motivates others and treats others with dignity and respect.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on tight deadlines
- Works with property leadership for execution of new launches and new functionality
- Has a positive attitude toward "the people", "the job" and Caesars Entertainment.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure that new book openings are delivered flawlessly
- Lead Vendor roadmap and overall activities
- Proactively communicate present and future Race and Sports technology roadmaps and development/integration plans to all levels of both appropriate ESS and property personnel
- Remain up to speed with all gaming regulations in various jurisdictions, both in physical casinos and digital, keeping all senior level team members up-to-date with any changes.
- Pro-actively monitor competitor activity and ensure that the business as a whole is fast to respond competitive landscape
- Perform competitive analysis regarding competitors’ strategies on both a regional and enterprise basis, providing recommendations to senior Leadership about integration opportunities (where appropriate), incorporating success criteria
- Proactively identify and internally evangelize the functionality that must be developed to meet emerging business needs, ensuring availability meets required timeframes.
- Provide effective consultation to our property Operations in order to both solicit and organize feedback as a means to develop a technological consumption methodology that maximizes systems benefits
- Work with peers within IT, Marketing and vendor organizations to achieve desired outcomes in support of enterprise Race and Sports strategy
- Regulatory – business lead to educate regulators about product and functionality. Direct internal control process for new deployments
- · 5-10 years of industry experience
- · College degree required, Masters desired
- · Excellent working knowledge of both front and back of house operations as it relates to Race and Sports
- · Multi-disciplined experience in operator, regulator and/or vendor sectors is preferred
- · Very good communication skills that can be adapted to audiences from staff to board level
- · Must be available to travel up to 75% of time, if required