The Sr. Director Project Management is responsible for leading an international team of PM's and BA's to. This individual will be working withinternal customers to successfully deliver software projects.
Success in this role requires not only a PMO, SDLC expert, but the ability to establish credibility and build relationships and trust with business leaders/executives and a variety of other key stake holders within NICE inContact.
As a Sr. Director Project Management, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Take overall accountability for the development, continuous improvement, and implementation of a strategic PMO organization that partners with key stakeholders within IT and the business to enable effective project delivery.
- Guides and facilitates the successful implementation of the NICE inContact PMO.
- Responsible for forecasting the trajectory of projects and programs to ensure timely action is taken to assure timely and within budget deliverables.
- Build high performing teams by assembling multidiscipline subject matter experts, developing methodology for planning and execution, identifying and managing risks, and removing project obstacle to enhance productivity and minimize distraction.
- Monitor and challenge Project Managers, Mangers, and Directors to continually improve the accuracy of their financial forecasts, program/project milestones/schedules and resource planning based on master program/project schedule.
- Support wide range of strategy projects by structuring complex business problems, completing detailed analyses, financial models, synthesizing relevant data, and delivering recommendations.
- Drive a high performance management culture by mobilizing and developing individuals at all levels, encouraging cross-team and cross-function collaboration and leading the PMO to achieve positive results for all of NICE inContact.
- Obtain buy-in for future-state plans to integrate required business architecture, execute high level process changes, and maximize improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales, implementation managers, project managers, and management on forecasting deal closure probability and resource considerations during sales cycles.
- Advise leadership on portfolio risks, prioritization, and resource management.
- Works cohesively with key stakeholders (within and outside of NICE inContact) to provide seamless, multi-disciplinary service integration through the project's lifecycle.
- Plan, allocate, and manage financial budgets by anticipating expenditures, accurately forecasting resource needs/costs, and properly accounting for expenses to meet requirements and achieve fiscal responsibility.
- Coordinate the functional and technical delivery of team-, departmental-, and NICE inContact-wide initiatives from Idea-to-Customer.
- Develop a culture of continuous process improvement
- Responsible for business analysis and project stories for NICE inContact MIS projects
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- 12+ years' experience in Global Project Management Leadership
- 5+ years' experience leading a high performing, international, team
- In-depth knowledge of delivering SAAS projects, using the Agile Methodology
- Proven experience presenting and managing project plans globally and integrating multiple business units to provide support for planning, execution, tracking, communication, and issue escalation.
- Solid understanding of project management disciplines in order to guide and facilitate the successful implementation of the global PMO program.
- Must be open to travel-related assignments. This position requires up to 50% travel annual to visit client and other NICE inContact offices around the globe.
- The ability to work on complex initiatives and drive project closure with minimal supervision
- Outstanding documentation, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to create, explain, and present complex call center solutions and workflows.