Axway is seeking a seasoned product marketing professional with API product marketing experience as well as experience leading a product marketing team to drive global marketing programs for Axway's API Management solution. The position reports to the VP of Product & Solution Marketing. The primary goal for this position is to keenly understand current technology trends – particularly around API Management, Microservices, Hybrid Integration, Application Development and Cloud Services and identify emerging market opportunities that align with the broader Axway portfolio.
By understanding customer business cases and reference implementations/architectures, you will be responsible for influencing Axway's go-to-market strategies that will help drive sales. The charter of this role will include market strategy, messaging and positioning, content creation, and sales enablement. The role also calls for supporting lead-generation activities, as well as generating awareness and brand recognition, by establishing credibility as a subject matter expert and espousing best practices with prospects and analysts. As part of the Product & Solution Marketing leadership team you will need to be a self-starter and have the ability to work effectively in high-energy, cross-functional teams, and be able to confidently communicate and work collaboratively with peers and senior executives with a high degree of credibility.
Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded, proven performer with equivalent experience at other enterprise software companies. Experience in the application infrastructure, middleware, or integration technology sectors, and/or marketing to enterprise IT professionals in the Global 2000 is a plus.
**Open to remote**
Must have a relevant University Degree or equivalent work experience including:
• 8 – 10+ years relevant experience marketing enterprise software to Global 2000 companies
• 5+ years experience marketing a combination of API management, microservices, integration, developer and Cloud technologies
• Product and solution marketing skills that include market opportunity validation and business planning, solution design and reference architectures, sales enablement and demand generation
• Excellent communications skills using a variety of mediums including webinars, social media, technical whitepapers, solution briefs, and sales presentations; ability to simplify complex concepts that will resonate with broad audiences will be key
• Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate effectively with executives across IT and lines of business, analysts and the media
• Dedication and focus to drive results that will directly impact revenue growth