As the Sr. Director-Product Management for our Customer Communications (BRCC) team, you will collaborate with our digital strategists to define new products and solutions that deliver value to our clients and improve the customer experience. Your role is critical to driving new revenue streams for our organization through the launches of digital solutions, electronic payments and consumer adoption programs.
Broadridge Customer Communications Product Management team consists of technical product managers who have ownership of the entire product lifecycle. You will help define target markets and opportunities that will result in higher sales through the execution of value add capabilities we bring to clients. We work across the entire Broadridge organization to manage and deliver products to our clients that span the enterprise.
• As an individual contributor, you will lead the product management life cycle including but not limited to: market analysis, idea generation, business case development, product development, pricing, sales and marketing collateral
• Collaborate with business analysts, development, operations, and quality assurance to define the use cases and test criteria to execute product releases
• Lead the launch process by ensuring sales and marketing materials are available, formulate pricing recommendations, train associates, and execute pilot programs in support of the formal product launch
• Ensure that roadmap and prioritization processes are well communicated and understood across the organization
• Support the sales organization and account management teams in the sales cycle for strategic opportunities
• College degree in IT, Business, Marketing or Product Management
• 5+ years’ experience in product management and product development, leading full product lifecycle
• Experience in digital solutions, electronic payments and consumer adoption programs
• Experience with sales and product launch processes, speaking at conferences, etc.
• Understanding of new and emerging technologies in a way that sets standard product capabilities.
• Visionary of new products and services; ability to identify new uses cases and define the product strategy
• Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture
• Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
• Ability to review regulations, laws and other public policies to create new and innovative solutions that will differentiate our organization and deliver value to our clients.