Overview Of Position
The Sr. Director, Product Engineering is responsible for Product Development of the Revenue Excellence portfolio of capabilities and services. We are looking for an experienced leader to drive the product engineering function for our Platform. As the Sr Director of Product Engineering, your team is responsible for delivery one or more initiatives on the platform. You will work collaboratively with your peers delivering other intiatives and cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
What Will Be My Duties And Responsibilities In This Job?
- Responsible for definition, and execution of product vision and technical roadmap
- Guide the R&D efforts towards successful delivery of the Revenue Excellence business strategy
- Provide technical and operational leadership to team members
- Manage multiple department budgets
- Work with internal and external stakeholders/ customers to understand customer requirements thus translating to successful software development to achieve company goals and drive client satisfaction
- Identify areas of improvement in the company and assist in creating and implementing solutions
- Engage in partnership between product, operations and R&D to own R&D responsibilities needed to drive product development and maintenance and successful operations of products and systems supporting products
- Manage workload and staff across teams and departments
- Identifies and provides appropriate team members career paths throughout the organization. These include lateral transfers within and between departments, upward movements within our function and appropriate outward movement to other functional units.
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with the leaders internally across RCM Tech, Decision Support, Medical Network, IOCS, Infosec and across R&D IT as well as externally with customers and external vendors to understand and deliver on near and long-term functional, quality and scalability requirements.
What Are The Requirements Needed For This Position?
- 12 or more years’ experience in Technology having served at least 6 years in a leadership role leading technical professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant technical work experience
What Critical Skills Are Needed For You To Consider Someone For This Position?
- Run an SAFe agile development process with consistent high-quality deliverables
- Collaborate with Product leadership to prioritize business and technical deliverables
- Work effectively with multi-functional groups to include business units, technical design, architects, risk, regulatory and legal professionals.
- Build and implement highly available cloud systems capable of high integrity processing at large scale.
- Build and retain a team of highly skilled full stack engineers while aiding in each employee’s professional development setting clear objectives and goals
- Drive implementation and adherence of development best practices and DevOps model
- Promote and encourage technology innovation within team and among peers
- Drive collaboration between engineering and product teams
- Experience in building and implementing highly available systems capable of high integrity processing at large scale.
- Understands and utilizes workforce analytics. Continuously establishes clear goals and uses data and metrics to achieve best-in-class results and business goals. Strong track record of leading, managing and improving people and processes.