What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.Product Development:
- Drive Market Research and market analysis to uncover unmet client needs to inform the product roadmap
- Identify and recommend product changes and additions that will significantly drive portfolio growth/retention
- Lead/ work across cross-functional teams to take enhancements from conception to launch, including building a business case to get buy-in from senior leaders, and other stakeholders, design, pricing, forecasting, marketing/promotion, sales/service training and communication, to working with technology teams to ensure requirements are implemented as designed.
- Represent the line-of-business perspective in cross-BU initiatives with Technology, Research and the BU partners
- Develop, update and manage the full lifecycle portfolio roadmap, from enhancements to new feature/functionality to feature/content retirements.
- Analyze, develop a plan to support and implement (working with key stakeholders) migrations & upgrades from legacy portfolio to these offerings and retirement of legacy offerings
- Conduct ad-hoc qualitative/qualitative analysis to aid business decision making, as needed
- Maintain key product documents (i.e. Gold Notes, Service Descriptions) and marketing collateral
- Track key business metrics for new and relevant legacy products showcase successes, identify red flags
- Understand and represent product economics (e.g., pricing, margins, entitlements and deliverables) of the portfolio and recommend changes to existing products, policies, and processes that improve overall performance and economics.
- Handle course-of-business exception and product feature / entitlement clarification requests from Sales, Service, and Pricing/Contracting
- Manage, mentor, and support team members as needed
- Strategic thinker and fast learner - gets the big picture and can get up to speed on Gartner processes/systems/people very fast
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving, including ability to turn quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations with measurable business impact
- Ability to lead/influence cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization and work collaboratively in a matrixed environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop, organize, and lead initiatives with strong organizational skills and project management
- Demonstrated experience managing projects through influence without direct control
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- A bias for action, including balancing tradeoffs, a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get things done
- Can-do attitude i.e. ability to get this done in a creative way within the given constraints and bring people along as we do it, (not easily flustered or frustrated with roadblocks, imperfect systems/processes etc.but finds a way around roadblocks)
- Interest in IT/technology and/or experience with senior Product & Marketing Leaders (target audiences)
- 8+ years of experience in product development or product management
- Master s degree, MBA or equivalent degree a plus
As a leader in our organization, it is important that ideal candidate consistently exhibits the 5 core values of Gartner's culture:
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- Objectivity: Be independent and unbiased in everything we do
- No-limits mindset: See opportunities where others don't; never settle for the status quo
- Collaboration: Work together in teams to accomplish more than what is possible individually
- Results: Execute consistently using global best practices
Job Requisition ID:G20308
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.