Sr Director Portfolio Test Management
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
This position is responsible for the overall test service delivery and oversight of all testing operations within a delivery portfolio; leading the planning for the overall testing effort including impact analysis and estimation, sourcing, resource management, and automation strategy; serving as the supplier relationship manager.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 7 years Information Technology OR 10 years Information Technology experience.
* Management and/or leadership experience.
* Experience working with qTest, Selenium, Java, Service Virtualization, CI/CD, in a Dev Ops Environment
* Experience in technologies testing.
* Experience in application and infrastructure integration.
* Experience in IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
* Experience in Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
* Experience in test automation.
* Experience in usability testing.
* Experience in demand types / delivery methods (Agile, Scrum, Iterative Development).
* Impact analysis and estimation experience.
* Testing vendor relationship management and governance.
* Test data management, test environment design and management.
* Understanding of the business strategic needs and IT capabilities.
* Customer relationship management.
* Ability to develop a strong vision, lead, influence, and mobilize.
* Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
* Negotiation, teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
* ISEB System Testing Foundation Certification or similar.
Job ID: BDP-1024567