Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 25 days ago
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with "excellence" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
This position is responsible for providing end-to-end delivery of portfolio programs and projects to ensure successful execution and alignment with business needs; ensuring program and project performance metrics are met to deliver key business values.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor and 7 years of experience in portfolio project delivery management and coordination, portfolio support coordination across lines of business, project performance tracking and reporting, or business process analysis and business analysis OR 10 years of experience in portfolio project delivery management and coordination, portfolio support coordination across lines of business, project performance tracking and reporting, or business process analysis and business analysis.
* 5 years of management and/or leadership; Leadership -- Effectively leads teams & people.
* Knowledge of Application development platforms / languages.
* Knowledge of Cloud computing / SaaS / PaaS.
* Knowledge of DevOps / continuous deployment / integration process.
* Project / portfolio management tools - MS Project / CBA / PPM / PMP.
* Business acumen.
* Customer relationship management.
* Experience working in a highly outsourced / offshore environment.
* Oral & written communications.
* Program / project management.
* Vendor / SLA management.
* Ability to influence.
* Proactively addresses problems and escalates appropriately.
* Teamwork and collaboration.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Ability to tie together solutions across systems.
* Ability to execute.
* Ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions.
* Problem solving / analytical thinking.
* Time management / prioritization.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".