$200K — $250K *
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
The Sr. Director, Product Management Sports Betting, will have responsibility for managing the offering creation and lifecycle for the company’s Sports Betting product. This role will be responsible for collecting customer and market requirements and translating them into a specific product roadmap for the North American market.
The Sr. Director Product Management will create, develop, initiate and maintain the product and service strategy and positioning across the retail and online channels and customers’ type – commercial and tribe casinos, and lotteries, based on target markets demand, business strategy and prioritization. This will drive the Sports Betting offering design, development and marketing.
The objective is for IGT to retain and grow its Sports Betting vendor and service provider leadership. To fulfill this function, the Sr. Director Product Management owns the product roadmap and drives 3rd party integrations complementing the internal offering.
The Sr. Director Product Management will need to closely collaborate with the business leaders to create the product strategy and establish the optimal features/ functionalities mix to continue innovate and serve the North America markets. The product creation process culminates with jurisdictional approvals and releases, obtained in collaboration with the Compliance function.
* Understand and document market research, needs/wants and long-term demand trends, segment customer base
* Conduct competitive analysis via mapping/benchmarking vs. the alternative vendors’ offering landscape
* Define the offering strategy for the Sports Betting business, and translate into/ produce product requirements
* Manage the entire offering lifecycle from concept to market deployment and results driven adjustment/tuning
* Act as a product champion with internal and external stakeholders
* Govern the supply side of the roadmap development, EU based, together with the R&D budget from planning to delivery
* Lead and develop the product management team, EU based
* Produce quantitative analysis, including performance reporting, market sizing and operational metrics
* Achieve sales readiness for product go to market, including planning, channel training, marketing collateral and sales tool development, event support
* Support the sales team to close new deals with customers
* Identify key product and service initiatives to foster innovation in IGT Sports Betting offering
* Manage priorities to achieve business goals and ensure long term success of the Sports Betting product line
* Direct the change request and customization process, scoping and quoting the tasks as a deviation or integration of the core product roadmap
* Support pricing strategy definition, coordinate with architecture, infrastructure and technology to determine and manage the costing of the solutions, for efficiency purpose and BE (Business Evaluation) analysis
* Obtain relevant licenses in various gaming jurisdiction as needed
* Partner with Architects, and other IGT teams such as InfoSec, and Compliance to security best practices
* Work closely with Sales, Marketing and IGT Regional teams to identify cloud opportunities, supporting them throughout the RFP process and potentially engaging in pre-sales benchmarking
* Work closely with Legal and Compliance teams to create compliant cloud solutions
* 10+ years of product management-related experience
* Previous significant experience on North America Sports Betting market
* Ability to work in a matrix environment and communicate effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Excellent written, verbal, and face to face communication skills
* Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to turn data into actionable insights
* Performance driven, detail and results oriented
* List competencies important for the job
* Demonstrated exceptional customer service
* Demonstrated accountability and integrity
* Proven self-leadership and drive
* Develop successful relationships
* Embrace Change
* Demonstrate business acumen
* Must foster innovation
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Advanced business degree a plus – able of developing business plans
* Advanced competency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent communication skills, teamwork, and collaboration.
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Valid through: 11/5/2021