$200K — $250K *
The Senior Director will oversee a team that aims to drive incremental innovation and value through CVS’ pharmaceutical manufacturer data assets. This team is responsible for: developing a strategy around pharmaceutical manufacturer data to provide value to both CVS and its manufacturer customers. The group will collaborate with internal and external partners to size and prioritize data, understand where data science is heading and provide a roadmap for CVS to stay ahead of the curve, and develop and socialize data standard methodologies to ensure leaders are utilizing pharmaceutical data to its utmost potential.
To drive value from pharmaceutical data, this team will foster innovative ideas, develop and present business proposals and aid in the launch of new initiatives, including through business cases, and provide thought leadership, including whitepapers/executive overviews on relevant topics.
In addition, this role is responsible for seamlessly operating and increasing the value of the Data Reporting Portal over time. The Data Reporting Portal is an innovative offering for our pharmaceutical manufacturer customers. This position will directly be responsible for the Data Reporting Portal Product Owner, who has a team under them responsible for onboarding manufacturers, resolving manufacturer inquiries, handling the operational metrics for the Portal, and developing and executing the pipeline of new function releases for the product.
• Champion and launch innovative ideas: Cultivate innovative ideas, develop and present business proposals and aid in the launch of multiple data initiatives within the next 18 months
• Oversee Data Reporting Portal product: Formulates strategy for incremental innovation and is responsible for the steady-state oversight and management of Data Reporting Portal (DRP).
• Develop strategy to drive incremental value with Pharma data: Developing a strategic and innovative approach to pharma data, as it intersects between the various and numerous partners and manufacturer customers on behalf of the Trade BU. Meet growth targets through 2025 by harnessing current trends and getting ahead of them with innovative product offerings.
• Personnel Management: Handle daily business and career advancement of direct and indirect reports, assisting more junior colleagues to develop entrepreneurial, customer-focused approach.
10-15 years of relevant experience:
• Innovative entrepreneur who can simultaneously coordinate daily operations of a new-to-the-enterprise product offering
• Demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills with success building and leading integrated, multi-functional teams in an agile, fast-paced environment
• 10+ years proven ability in Operations, Data Strategy or Analytics within healthcare, with focus on expertise and experience working in the PBM segment.
• Proven ability to develop good relationships across all levels within an organization and with relevant external constituents
• Proven experience leading others to develop analyses, presentations, and support material to efficiently implement strategy or change initiatives
• Ability to generate new ideas and new potential deals and build business cases to bring them to market
• Mature decision-making, analytical, oral and written communication, and presentation skills; advanced MS Office skills
• Demonstrated experience in generating new insights, backed by business cases, and shepherding them to in-market launch, especially within large organizations
• 8+ years demonstrated ability in managed care which may include PBM, Pharma, market access, account management, specialty pharmacy, or health plan experience.
• 10+ years proven ability in Operations, Data Strategy or Analytics within healthcare, with focus on expertise and experience working in the PBM segment
• Management consulting experience
Bachelor's Degree Required
Master's Degree/ MBA Preferred.
Valid through: 10/23/2020
$70K — $90K + $80K bonus
$80K — $120K
2 days ago