Inmar is looking for an experienced and innovative Sr. Director of Payments to join our team. As our Sr. Director of Payments, you will be instrumental in building, developing and monitoring innovative payment products in line with the organizational needs – helping us expand our FinTech Business. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable and the B2B and B2C Payments space. The Sr. Director of Payments will have a passion for FinTech and in-depth knowledge and “hands-on” experience in running projects between cross functional teams such as IT, Compliance, Operations and Legal.
Product Management (40%)
- Lead major project work streams related to business corporate strategy, marketplace and competitive intelligence, business development, or corporate initiatives
- Structure and solve business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues
- Work closely with cross-functional and regional management teams on strategic projects, brining timely and useful insight and analytical support
- Build out unique, creative and impactful solutions by integrating insights across the businesses many expert functional resources and supporting collaborative solution development
Strategic and Analytical (20%)
- Develop rigorous, fact based, quantitative analysis to support recommendations. Ensure strategic and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations
- You will communicate recommendations to senior management in a clear, concise and impactful way
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new payments products or features
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA Preferred
- 7+ Years of related work experience in Product and Project Management specifically in the payments space
- Experience working with C-Suite level stakeholders
- Experience in B2B, B2C and G2C payment platforms
- Experience in Grocery, B2B products, CPG or Pharmacy are a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Competent in Google Analytics
- Open-minded, eager to learn, looking for challenges, self-driven and ambitious
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Problem Solving: Gathers and analyzes information to generate and evaluate potential solutions to problems, issues and challenges while weighing the accuracy and relevance of the facts, data and information.
- Communication: Giving and receiving messages and information in written, oral, and visual formats in a clear and concise way for a complete understanding of meaning and intent.
- Effective Execution: Translates broad conceptual understanding of the company's strategy into a tactical plan of how it will happen including who will take on which tasks in what sequence, how long those tasks will take, how much the tasks cost, and how each task affects subsequent activities.
- Innovative: Ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures or technologies.
- Curious: A desire to inquire and learn, to seek new knowledge and wisdom, and to listen to the contributions of others with a genuine interest to better self, the team, and the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Regularly required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
- Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
As an Inmar Associate, you:
- Put clients first and consistently display a positive attitude and behaviors that demonstrate an awareness and willingness to listen and respond to clients in order to meet their short-term and long-term needs, requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Treat clients and teammates with courtesy, consideration and tact; you also have the ability to perceive the needs of internal and external clients and communicate effectively with the objective of delighting and retaining the client.
- Build collaborative relationships and work cooperatively with others, inside and outside the organization, to accomplish objectives, develop and maintain mutually-beneficial partnerships, leverage information and achieve results.
- Set and attain achievable, yet aggressive, goals with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Understand that results are important and focus on turning mission into action to achieve results following the principles of Flawless Execution while consistently complying with quality, service and productivity standards to meet deadlines and exceed expectations by giving our clients the best possible outcomes.