As Sr Director / Director of Strategy & Operations, you will own the development and execution of strategies that drive growth and revenue for a fast-moving, rapidly growing tech org within WeWork building disruptive technology for the enterprise market.
We are looking for a strong leader with a strong blend of product, business, and GTM operations, with domain expertise of Enterprise SaaS business models, particularly the connection points between sales, marketing and product. The ability to solve complex business problems, present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important. You should also enjoy people development and thrive in a fast-moving collaborative startup environment. The position is based in San Francisco (Salesforce Tower).
- You will drive highly visible strategic projects, working cross-functionally to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop solutions and actionable recommendations and results through a rigorous, data-driven process
- You will drive the operational cadence for the group, measure and track critical KPIs and initiatives, and present to an executive leadership audience
- You will develop strategic and business cases working with cross-functional teams outlining business opportunity, rationale, and execution plans to achieve the vision for the opportunity including product, GTM strategies, and business model
- You will uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- You will provide insights to the business through analytics and market research as required
- You will work with cross-functional team (product/eng, marketing, sales, corp dev) to conduct build vs buy vs partner analyses to execute on growth opportunities
- 10+ years experience post MBA; with a mix of strategy, business operations in a technology company or top-tier consulting firm / corporate strategy field with strong exposure to technology
- Strong domain expertise in Enterprise SaaS business models and sales organization
- Experience driving large and complex initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success
- Strong leadership, analytical and financial skills to solve complex business problems
- Measured, clear, and concise communication & presentation skills
- People development and influencing skills; able to build and lead strong teams
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment