Sr. Sales Director ? Hardware/Software
*Position is located in a major East Coast city with relocation assistance provided
The Sr. Sales Director is responsible for managing and growing sales for this Business Unit of a Fortune 100 company across the US and Canada. This person will actively drive and manage the overall sales process and will work closely with marketing, R&D, engineering, and operations to ensure that customer requirements are fully met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the business development and sales initiatives of the Company.
- Work with the Executive Team to develop and execute business strategies aligned with the Company?s revenue and growth objectives.
- Direct responsibility for managing key account sales activities across the Americas.
- Incorporate the Strategic Selling process and operating principles into a set of best practices for the residential, commercial, inside and outside sales teams..
- Develop and maintain relationships with key buying influencers at top customers.
- Provide inputs and direction into the new product development roadmap.
- Align global account plans with the Company?s objectives and resources and drive the corresponding activities and behavior of the organization.
- Collaborate extensively with product marketing, engineering, customer service and manufacturing to create strategic and creative solutions for customer needs.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports including revenue forecasts, account plans, customer and market trends.
- Bachelors degree with 10+ years experience
- Experience managing large sales teams over 100; including RSM?s. Territory Managers, FAE?s, etc.
- B2B selling experience is required
- Need experience selling direct to the customer, as well as through channels
- Experience managing a sales volume >$250M
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong desire to participate in the challenges and successes of a high technology, fast growing company.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated skills to manage a multiple projects simultaneously.
- Up to 50% travelrequired.