Territory is NY, NJ and MA
The Senior Director of Regional Sales is responsible for Sales and general management responsibilities for a regional sales territory, which would include field personnel, assigned dealers and major accounts.
- Achieve sales quota objectives.
- Accurately outlook sales revenue monthly in support of PSI process.
- Manage and provide guidance and support to Territory Business Managers. And PPM’s.
- Hire/train Territory Business Managers, PPMs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned dealers.
- Respond to inquiries from dealers and major accounts.
- Resolve issues identified with dealers and major accounts.
- Work effectively with other Sharp personnel in achieving division objectives and supporting dealers and major accounts.
- Work with Territory Business Managers, the Regional Major Account Managers, IGAMs, TIMs, Trainers and Service personnel and dealers to identify all sales opportunities/strategies.
- Insure timely and effective communication of all Sharp programs and support to dealers and major accounts.
- Manage dealer and TBM and PPM performance objectives.
- Manage region expenses within budget requirements.
- Ongoing development of new strategies for the region to support division objectives and goals.
- College degree in business or marketing.
- 10+ years experience in copier equipment sales to supporting dealers, distributors, VARs.
- Must possess and utilize comprehensive knowledge of Division products and programs, key dealer/distributor account performance, and competition’s products and programs.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional sales management and leadership skills.
- Minimum 50% travel throughout assigned territory.