We are looking for strategic, highly motivated and strong thought leader bringing hands on product leadership experience to manage a team of product managers across a suite of DevOps and testing solutions. The Sr. Director of Product should bring storing entrepreneurial and collaboration skills and will be responsible for driving product suite strategy, planning, and execution.
Perfecto is the most trusted platform for testing web and mobile apps. Test faster, test smarter and test continuously with Perfecto’s AI-driven, end-to-end testing platform. The world’s leading digital Enterprises reply on Perfecto to reach their DevOps goals by making continuous testing a reality.
- Applying analytical and creative abilities to define product vision and identify expansion market opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with executives, stakeholders and engineering teams to define the product suite vision and strategy
- Define and manage the strategic product roadmaps, build and launch strategies.
- Drive market analysis, competitive analysis, develop business cases and identify new product concepts, partnerships and M&A targets.
- Provide sales and partner enablement tools and collateral in an Agile product lifecycle.
- Lead a team of experienced product managers including professional development, performance management and guidance.
- Execute on the strategic roadmap and prioritize capabilities driving growth and customer satisfaction
- Formulate and measure product analytics to ensure on-going product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Engage and participate regularly in strategic customers briefings, industry events and industry analyst communication
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or related field required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a software product management in the DevOps or Developer/Testing tools space
- Experience leading product management of high availability SaaS solutions
- Proven track record leading professional product teams with a demonstrated ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Demonstrate hands on experience and success in guiding successful product lifecycle processes
- Have superior communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with stakeholders and developing cross-functional partnerships across Pr