Sr. Director of Product Management
We are looking for a Senior Director of Product Management for our client, an industry leader in the manufacturing of gas appliances. In this position you will be responsible for managing a team to drive innovation and reconfigure products that were designed overseas to adapt to the US market.
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won?t Tell You
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: In this role there is a huge opportunity for growth and a chance to really make an impact in the company.
Why you?re right for the job: You are a natural born leader.
Keep walking if: You don?t understand product development.
Nerd Alert: You have experience with driving innovation and thinking ?outside the box? related to product development
Fringe Benefits: Time to invest in a suitcase. You will be traveling up to 20%.
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Research the North American market for trends and opportunities in the appliance industry, and understand the competitive landscape in order to drive product strategy for products manufactured in the US
- Define customer features and determine unique selling points and differentiators to increase sales
- Lead a team of Product Directors to assume full P&L responsibility for product lines, and define go-to-market plans and pricing strategies
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor?s degree in Marketing, Engineering, or related field; MBA preferred
- Strong ability to lead a team while working cohesively throughout the organization
- Minimum 5 years of product line management or development experience, along with OEM management