$250K — $500K+*
Responsible for the overall direction and long term operational activities of multiple nursing departments across PHHS. Responsible for planning, budget, personnel, quality improvement, coordinating clinical services, policy development and collaboration with physicians and administration to ensure high quality, patient-centered services.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Must have 15 years of progressively responsible nursing experience to include three years of supervisory experience.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience to substitute for both the education and the experience requirements.
- Must have Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) course certification for IS-700.B: An Introduction to the National Incident Management System (NIMS) or obtain within 30 days of placement in role.
- Must have Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) course certification for IS-100.C: Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS 100) for Healthcare/Hospitals or obtain within 30 days of placement in role.
- Must have Federal Emergency Management Administration (FEMA) course certification for IS-200.HCA: Applying ICS to Healthcare Organizations (ICS 200) or obtain within 30 days of placement in role.
- Must have current, valid RN license or temporary RN license from the Texas Board of Nursing; or, valid Compact RN license.
Required Tests for Placement
Skills or Special Abilities
- Provides care to assigned patient population in accordance with the current State of Texas Nurse Practice Act, established protocols, multidisciplinary plan of care, and clinical area specific standards.
- Ability to manage multiple large
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills in working with a diverse population of physicians, nurses, and support staff. Synthesizes information and shares it with large groups.
- Management knowledge and skill including budget and personnel practices, value based purchasing, Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) activities, CG-CHAPS and differentiation between nursing roles (RN, LVN, MA).
- Awareness of population medicine concepts and metrics for specialty clinics and community oriented primary care including improving outcomes across populations and accountable care organizations.
- Must have effective leadership skills and be capable of motivating, recruiting and educating staff through department adaptations.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Parkland policies, structure, procedures and mission.
- Must demonstrate patient centered/patient valued behaviors.
- Working knowledge of care coordination is preferred.
- Utilizes creativity and innovation in attaining desired outcomes.
- Works in a highly organized manner with a sense of urgency.
- Knowledgeable about addressing social determinants in patient care plans.
Valid through: 12/1/2020
$250K — $500K+
24 days ago
$80K — $100K
10 days ago