The Sr Director of Global Marketing, Nike will be responsible for coordinating PVH Global Marketing efforts supporting Nike Men's Underwear. The ideal candidate will partner closely with North America Marketing, Product, Sales and Merchandising teams and global regions in complete "go to market" effort.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Managerial oversight includes:
- Link global business strategy & sales opportunities to TMG/ Marketing output
- Primary liaison to Nike Headquarters
- Primary liaison to PVH global marketing leads
- Develop communications strategy against product launches each season
- Leverage Consumer Insights to support consumer needs and identify opportunities for growth
- Partner with Media team to build multi-layered, multi-channel reach to consumer
Creative Briefs/Project initiation
- Briefs in all creative development needed to support Marketing initiatives to include:
- Product Packaging
- In-store graphics
- Digital marketing
- PDP pages
- showroom materials
- Develop Market Week sell-in decks
- Retailer marketing relationship management in USA: DVM, Instore Co-op spend, etc.
- Identify opportunities to optimize performance in store and online
- Optimize co-op execution
- Liaise with regional (regions outside the US) marketing leads on local sales and marketing needs
- Communicate regional needs to TMG creative services group.
- Traffic marketing needs to regional marketing leads for approvals.
Communication & Oversight
- Establish process for clear and consistent communications with Nike Corp
- Responsible for all approvals related to strategic and creative work
- Establish process for clear and consistent communications with all PVH Global Nike teams
- Develop seasonal creative and strategic brand guides to inform global marketing team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 8-10 years of proven experience and results in previous Marketing roles, including Director Level
Education: Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university required
- Precise decision-maker.
- Driven and goal-oriented.
- Familiarity with e-commerce, sales, marketing, media and communications.
- Financial acumen and strategic mindset
- Ability to build effective partnerships, interact successfully with individuals at different levels and establish credibility with senior management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, works very well independently, displays a positive and collaborative attitude.
- Great initiative with the ability to be a collaborative team player
- Excellent ability to maintain diplomacy, composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment
- Motivates creative team to do best work while providing feedback and direction
- Ability to be intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options
- Positive, professional attitude and presence, ability to exhibit exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point