The Sr. Director of Brand Protection will support the Vice President of Global Brand Protection in implementation of the Brand Protection strategic plan. The person in this role will have a very hands-on approach to expansion of Brand Protection globally and will be heavily focused on the day to day operations of the Brand Protection team. The Sr. Director will work cross-functionally with internal JUUL teams daily.
- Report directly to the VP of Global Brand Protection managing JUUL's global brand protection program
- Management of team of 20+ individuals focused on brand protection worldwide.
- Work closely with managers from each of the 6 brand protection teams to identify gaps, opportunities and facilitate cross-functional communication
- Oversee high-volume cease and desist letter program, working with IP Litigation team to manage litigation around the world.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities and execute program to proactively programs to stop counterfeiting, diversion and youth access
- Assist in developing streamlined approaches in aggregating information and developing reporting on a country, regional, and executive management level
- Stay up to date on industry trends in global brand protection and enforcement
- Facilitate reporting on global brand protection and enforcement activities to business partners
Experience & Expertise:
- 10+ years experience leading a global brand protection program having direct experience with customs enforcement, online enforcement, complex investigations, successfully initiating/managing civil and administrative actions related to counterfeiting and product diversion
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities. Must adjust quickly to changes in business or strategy in a dynamic environment
- Analytical and data driven leader
- Proven experience managing a global team of people and vendors
- Significant relationships with enforcement authorities globally
- Results oriented with a proven ability to achieve goals through partnering with team members and influence partners
- Exceptional communications skills