Recipe for Success-
The Senior Director will generate new customer growth, envision and develop marketing strategies, effectively test and scale digital and offline acquisition channels, and optimize the marketing mix for maximum ROI. This position requires someone who can use their keen combination of creativity and outstanding analytical skills to understand the customer journey, design smart high-impact testing agenda, analyze results, and quickly implement findings to drive growth. We are looking for a talented individual who can jump right in, take charge and elevate all customer acquisition programs.
BUILD MULTI-CHANNEL MARKETING STRATEGIES:
- Formulate and execute new customer growth strategies across all sources of businesses
- Create aggressive testing frameworks, calendars and processes to enable ongoing improvement of KPIs
- Develop and implement promotions, offers, and creative campaigns
- Utilize Social, Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Email, Site Optimization, Referral, Affiliate, Direct Mail and other sources of business
OPTIMIZE MARKETING MIX:
- Manage multiple awareness and acquisition channels to maximize CPA, ROAS, CLV and financial targets
- Drive customer segmentation and conversion strategies to move customers from trial to loyal.
- Identify, test and scale high-impact, new and emerging digital channels
- Track relevant market conditions and competitive trends, leveraging insights to shape future plans
- Evaluate marketing technology and partners; be able to articulate and prove the value they might create
- Establish new customer, revenue and expense targets for all marketing efforts.
- Develop and maintain reports that track the efficacy of marketing efforts and spend to drive better merchandising, marketing, and e-commerce decisions. Reconcile variances.
- Memorialize marketing effectiveness in monthly and ad hoc reviews to senior management
Key ingredients –
- Ten plus (10+) years of progressive leadership roles in marketing-lead consumer organizations
- Five plus (5+) years of managing teams - must have a track record of identifying and nurturing top talent. This position will manage and lead a 3-person marketing team.
- Extensive B2C marketing experience with a focus on acquisition, generating revenue and profit and improving the overall customer experience.
- Proven track record in driving results through multi-channel marketing management, KPI measurement and LTV analysis
- Expertise in search, social, display, email, social, referral and affiliate marketing. Direct mail experience a plus as is experience managing agencies.