Chamberlain Group is a global leader in access solutions with top brands, such as LiftMaster and Chamberlain, found in millions of homes, businesses, and communities worldwide.
As a leader in the Smart Home industry, we boast one of the largest IoT install bases, with innovative products consisting of cameras, locks, card readers, garage door openers, gates and more, all powered by our myQ digital ecosystem.
This role is responsible for developing comprehensive strategies to deliver total solutions to Commercial Customer within the myQ Enterprise space and leading our sales, technical sellers and implementation teams. This role will play a pivotal role in driving sales, exceeding revenue, and achieving project targets by leveraging strong solutions and effectively managing the team. Reporting to the VP, New Business Solutions, this collaborates closely with cross functional teams and external Customers to ensure the myQ Enterprise Commercial Business’s efficient operation and success. Requires 10+ years of demonstrated success in a similar leadership role, preferably as a General Manager or Director in a technology company, with SaaS experience and a minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Develop comprehensive strategies to deliver total solutions to Commercial Customers, aligning with organizational goals and objectives; Continuously evaluate market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape to identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Drive the sales team towards exceeding revenue and project targets; Implement effective sales strategies, methodologies, and processes to achieve revenue and profitability goals; Monitor sales activities, pipeline management, and deal closure to ensure consistent performance
- Provide strategic direction, guidance, and mentorship to the sales, technical sellers, and implementation teams within myQ Enterprise; Foster a high-performance culture and ensure effective collaboration among team members
- Oversee the implementation team to ensure successful implementation and adoption of myQ Enterprise solutions; Foster strong customer relationships, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention; Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, marketing, and operations, to align strategies and deliver total solutions; Foster strong internal relationships to support the overall success of myQ Enterprise
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for the teams under your supervision. Regularly monitor and analyze team performance against targets; Prepare and present comprehensive reports to senior leadership, highlighting achievements, challenges, and recommendations for improvement
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies in the commercial enterprise space; Leverage market insights to identify new business opportunities and enhance myQ Enterprise offerings
- Protect Chamberlain Group’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reading professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results and participating on projects as needed.
- Motivate and lead a high performance team by attracting, developing, engaging and retaining team members
- Drive the performance management and compensation processes by communicating job expectations, monitoring and evaluating performance, providing feedback and facilitating employee development per the company’s policies
- Maintain transparent communication by appropriately communicating organization information to team through department meetings, one-on-one meetings, appropriate email, IM and regular interpersonal communications
- Lead and motivate individuals and teams to create a workplace culture that is consistent with the CG mission, vision and values.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in a similar leadership role, preferably as a General Manager or Director in a technology company, with SaaS experience
- Strong track record of driving sales and exceeding quotas in the enterprise software or technology sector
- Demonstrated success in managing and developing high-performing sales, technical sellers, implementation, and customer success teams
- Deep understanding of commercial customer needs and the ability to develop and deliver total solutions to address those needs.
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong business acumen with a keen sense of market dynamics and trends.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving measurable outcomes.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time internationally and domestically; valid drivers license
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
#LI-Hybrid – IL
Chamberlain Group wants all of its employees to succeed and encourages people of all backgrounds to apply. We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and you’ll be considered for this role regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We’re committed to fostering an environment where people of all lived experiences feel welcome.
Persons with disabilities who anticipate needing accommodations for any part of the application process may contact, in confidence NOTE: Staffing agencies, headhunters, recruiters, and/or placement agencies, please do not contact our hiring managers directly.