Here, at Investors Bank, you will find yourself in an environment filled with people who come to work every day with a sense of purpose – teammates who are excited to be at a growing company. Our success is attributed to the fact that we are a different Bank. Everything we do and how we do it comes from a culture built on our Core Values of Character, Commitment, Cooperation and Community.
These values are serving us well as we work together to transform our company into the premier Bank in the region. Join us and experience the difference the right company can make for your career.
The Director of Marketing is responsible for strategically driving the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing, branding, high-profile sponsorships and communication initiatives to maximize return on investment.
- Elevate brand identity with regards to its use in conjunction with sponsorships and spokespeople. Examples include: Ensuring the brand is represented correctly and in accordance with the brand standards.
- Define social media and digital marketing programs and creates execution plans in coordination with Business Unit and Sales leaders.
- Build relationships with media stakeholders through creative PR strategies and develop robust internal and external communication plans.
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to ensure fulfillment of marketing requests, event planning, trade shows and industry conferences.
- Manage all vendor and sponsorship relationships, budget planning , and oversee invoice management to ensure annual expenditures are in line with corporate goals.
Creative Director, Communications Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator
- MBA in Marketing or related discipline is preferred with experience in managing and directing an internal team.
- The equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Must have 10 years of corporate bank marketing or financial services, three years which must have been involved in the distribution of retail bank products to consumers.
- Experience in all aspects of corporate communications, public relations and creative direction.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Knowledge of web authoring tools, social media management and mobile solutions.
- Experience in bank marketing compliance, advertising rules preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Position is based in Short Hills, NJ
Investors Bank is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, liability for military service, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other basis made unlawful by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.