The Director of Marketing is responsible for strategically driving the planning, development and execution of the organization's marketing, branding, high-profile sponsorships and communication initiatives to maximize return on investment.
- Elevate brand identity with regards to its use in conjunction with sponsorships and spokespeople. Examples include: Ensuring the brand is represented correctly and in accordance with the brand standards.
- Define social media and digital marketing programs and creates execution plans in coordination with Business Unit and Sales leaders.
- Build relationships with media stakeholders through creative PR strategies and develop robust internal and external communication plans.
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to ensure fulfillment of marketing requests, event planning, trade shows and industry conferences.
- Manage all vendor and sponsorship relationships, budget planning , and oversee invoice management to ensure annual expenditures are in line with corporate goals.
Creative Director, Communications Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Coordinator
- MBA in Marketing or related discipline is preferred with experience in managing and directing an internal team.
- The equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 10 years of bank marketing or financial services or related marketing experience, three years which must have been involved in the distribution of retail bank products to consumers.
- Experience in all aspects of corporate communications, public relations and creative direction.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Knowledge of web authoring tools, social media management and mobile solutions.
- Experience in bank marketing compliance, advertising rules preferred.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.