The successful candidate will manage all aspects of market research engagements inclusive of: design research studies, write questionnaires (field, data input) interpret / analyze data, create consumablereports inclusive of strategic recommendations based upon research findings. To accomplish this task, the Market Research Sr. Directorworks withinternal clients from Strategy, Product Management, Sales Leadership, Marketing to understand, define and document the overarching business object. They will are alsoresponsible for selecting and managing third party external vendors. To achieve this goal, they mustapply qualitative andquantitative techniques to interpret the data findings. This position willreportto the VP of Market Insights and Strategic Pricing.
- 7+ years of hands-on market research experience — inclusive of supervising outside vendors and or performing the research on their own.
- Expertise with Voice of the customer, data driven, product optimization and Sales and Marketing research. Experience with segmentation, and advanced analytics (regression, conjoint, etc.) also desired.
- Must have a proven track record of gathering information through market research (the "what"), leveraging different analysis techniques to turn the information gathered into meaningful intelligence (the "so what"), and communicating knowledge and insights in an impactful way for each audience (including C-level executives, marketing and strategy professionals, sales reps, and more) to help them tease out the action implications of the research (the "now what").
- Extensive experience helping clients clarify and define their business issues/challenges and the role that market research can play in addressing those issues
- Past experience with research in companies that provide business-to-business services (or especially in the employer services industry) is a definite plus – although not required
- An undergraduate college degreerequired; graduate work/degree a plus
- Motivated and Creative Thinker: Must be a "self-starter," that is, likes to take initiative and "run with" complex projects.
- Research: Exceptional market research skills. Knows how to find information quickly and inexpensively for our clients. Keen problem solver.
- Analysis: Excellent analytical skills, i.e. able to dissect business issues, analyze large amounts of data (often from disparate sources), and draw business-specific conclusions and actionable implications.
- Communication: Excellent writing and presentation skills: able to communicate research findings (both in writing and in person) in a way that is very accessible to business users.
- Relationship Management: Excellent client relationship skills, i.e. ability to work well with internal "clients" in a consultative mode.
- Project Management: Able to juggle multiple projects at once including both ongoing projects and ad hoc research requests.
- Excellent Powerpoint & Excel skills.
- Ethical: Integrity is a key value at ADP, and it is expected that this person will always carry themselves in the highest standards and act in accordance with ADP’s Code of Business Conduct & Ethics which can be found on ADP.com.
Req Number: 169063