This position is responsible for Sr leadership of day-to-day operations and engineering of Mainframe and Mainframe technologies; overseeing 24x7 Operations monitoring, alerting and incident/problem resolution;
Driving active participation in Service Transition activities (Knowledge, Test, Change, & Release activities) with the design/build team; leading the internal service delivery team to effectively manage the IT outsourced infrastructure services to meet SLAs and business expectations; managing escalations from business partners.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree and 7 years Information Technologyexperience with extensive technical breadth OR 11 years Information Technologyexperience with extensive technical.
* 5 years of progressive management and/or leadership in technical areas.
* Experience in Mainframe Infrastructure and software.
* Knowledge of supporting services and tools
* Knowledge of ITIL v3.
* Vendor and IT sourcing management.
* Customer relationship management and strong customer service orientation.
* Problem solving / analytical skills, tools and techniques.
* Change management/ training disciplines and concepts.
* Ability to establish and maintain trust with customers and partners at all levels of the HCSC organization.
* Drive cross-functional execution and leverage a lean operating model.
* Adaptability and ability to introduce / manage change.
* Drive conflict management in high pressure situations.
* Smart risk taking.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in relevant field (IT, Engineering).
* IT standards, procedures, policies.
* Knowledge of relevant technologies in storage, mainframe, compute, and networking.
* Understanding of future technologies and industry trends.
* Oral & written communications.
* Provide effective employee development.
* Demand / consumption management.
Job ID: BDP-1024719