At Hasbro, we're changing the face of play and entertainment. We're looking for people who want to explore, experiment and innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of Community, Passion, Integrity, Creativity and Inclusion has inspired our diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly committed individuals for 90+ years, and we believe the best is yet to come.
Would you like to work for an organization that is expanding their analytics capabilities? We have an opportunity for a versatile technologist, data specialist, and creative problem-solver to join our Advanced Analytics team! This Senior Director will play a critical role in pushing the adoption of data practices to drive decisions at Hasbro. You will lead a team of data scientists, engineers, analysts, and developers to deliver solutions based on data and help Hasbro better predict consumer and business outcomes. The team will deliver data sources and analytical models to our global partners throughout the enterprise that are easy to access, analyze, and apply. This is a superb opportunity to inspire change and make a positive impact on the organization!
A day in the life in Hasbro Advanced Analytics:
- Develop and maintain a roadmap for integrating Hasbro's disparate data sources and make them available to business partners.
- Champion relevant and actionable applications of advanced analytical approaches (e.g., AI, predictive modeling) to address business questions.
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture team to develop a sustainable and scalable data architecture for managing all Hasbro's data.
- Guide the team on data solutions, including pipeline development, data modeling and storage, database performance, and data delivery.
- Support the development of and help troubleshoot data pipelines as well as processing and integration routines.
- Work with partners at all levels across the business to understand requirements and needs, prioritize demand, and turn those into plans for the data engineering team to execute.
- Manage the team budget and vendor relationships.
What you'll bring:
- 12+ years of technical experience in data engineering, analytics, business intelligence, or other relevant roles.
- 3+ years hands on experience with cloud-based data storage and data pipeline technologies (e.g., Azure, AWS, Google, Snowflake).
- 3+ years leading an analytics, data science, data engineering, or business intelligence team.
- Leadership skills: building relationships with business partners (including senior leaders) and finding consensus within large groups of stakeholders with disparate objectives and needs.
- Experience developing a data and technology strategy in support of a corporate analytics roadmap.
- Fluency in at least one common data science and data engineering language (Python preferred).
- B.S. in a quantitative field (e.g., data science, computer science, engineering), advanced degree/MBA preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.