As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for collaborating withSolutions Engineering, Infrastructure Operations, and Infrastructure Service Management teams in the design and build of infrastructure solutions/blueprints for area of responsibility; leading the design and build of repeatable patterns (build-kits) to improve deployment times for non-prod and prod environments; leading the life cycle management for the technology area of responsibility; transitioning knowledge to Infrastructure Operations; lead level 3 support for area of responsibility if required; supporting DBM, Teradata, Hadoop, Compute – VMWare, Linux, AD.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree and 7 years in Information Technology.
* 5 years in IT Infrastructure & Operations management and/or leadership.
* Experience in supplier management.
* Employee development.
* Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts / processes
* Demand / Portfolio and Resource Management.
* Understanding of business priorities (e.g., vision), trends (e.g., industry knowledge) and markets (e.g., existing/ planned).
* Experience in Infrastructure Automation.
* Working Knowledge of Operations Management.
* IT standards, procedures, policies.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Engineering.
* Experience with Network and Voice, e.g. Network (data and voice) technologies, Software Defined Network, etc.
* Experience with Distributed Software, e.g., Web Server (Apache, IIS, and other HTTP Servers), Application Server WebSphere, Tomcat, Open Stack).
* Experience with DBMS, Teradata, or Hadoop, e.g. DB/2, Silverer, Oracle.
* Experience with Compute – Linux, Virtualization, Storage, Wintel, AD, e.g., Server, OS, Virtualization, and Container technologies, and SDDC.
* Experience with other As a Service technologies.
* ITIL v3 .
* Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) – Technical thought leadership, ability to manage teams both directly and in a matrixed environment
* Experience with public cloud services like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
* Develop operating model to manage PCF environment at HCSC.
* Experience implementing and working in agile methodologies (i.e. XP, SCRUM).