Dignity Health MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art, flexible Health & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options, including medical, dental and vision plans, for the employee and their dependents, Health Spending Account (HSA), Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
Arizona Care Network (ACN) is a physician-led, physician governed network comprised of like-minded, high-performing physicians that share a passion for improving quality of care and creating a better patient experience. ACN is a Dignity Health and Abrazo Health, a part of Tenet Healthcare Corporation, physician collaboration. The Sr. Director of IT is an employee of Dignity Health Management Services Organization, a physician support organization owned by Dignity Health. ACN is a Clinical Integration (CI) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Network with patients under multiple federal, State, and commercial payer contracts.
ACN is looking for an experienced Sr. Director of IT to lead and support the information technology needs of clinical integration, accountable care, and superior clinician- patient engagement across a complex provider network. This individual will report directly to the COO and will collaboratively solve for the information sharing needs of the network by assuring that the optimal mix of IT tools are available to all stakeholders to drive ACN’s business needs. This individual will oversee the multiple strategic partner and IT vendor relationships in place to meet the needs of the company and ensure that ACN’s investments in information technology adds maximum value to our company so as to facilitate the success of our business.
PRINCIPLES DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set objectives and strategies for managing the company’s external technology strategic partners and vendors.
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience.
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization.
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Direct and organize IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage.
- Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience in IT or similar managerial role.
- Excellent knowledge of healthcare IT systems and infrastructure.
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation within provider networks in support of ACO or Population Health Management Programs.
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- A strong strategic and business mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred.
- A) EXPERIENCE: Minimum ten (10) years of technical and business experiencerequired. Six (6) years Information Technology Leadership experiencerequired. Demonstrated ability to oversee and manage the successful deployment and practice integration of multiple technology information systems in support of Population Health Management activities across provider networks.
- B) EDUCATION: BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred