$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Summary / Objective:
As a of the Outcome Health sales team, the Sr Director, Industry Sales will accelerate the growth of the business by driving business growth strategies directly aligned with the goals of the organization. Core responsibilities will be to continue to strengthen the Company's role as a foundational solutions provider to life science companies that drives high margin revenue for their organizations.
We are looking for someone that can develop deep relationships with key decision-makers inside key accounts. Familiarity in working with brand leadership as well as ad agency decision makers is a must.
· Partner with the SVP, Industry Sales to help set the direction and strategy; managing and maintaining revenue pipelines to achieve targets
· Assist SVP, Industry Sales in all facets of sales including budgeting, sales goals, and long-term planning to achieve annual revenue targets and goals.
· Lead cross-functional initiatives and collaborate closely with commercial operations, product, marketing, and finance.
· Negotiate and close upfront and transactional partnerships by establishing strong working relationships with media agencies, manufacturer, and relevant industry partners.
Qualifications and Experience
· 4+ years' experience in health or pharma (agency, client, sales)
· Experience introducing performance measures, processes and systems
· Experience working with marketing decision makers in companies and agencies
· Experience with Salesforce.com
Travel may occasionally be required but will make up < 10% of overall employee time
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16