The Sr Director HR Service Delivery & Technology (HRSD) will be responsible for leading and developing the Global HR Service Delivery function within the HR Service Delivery & Technology organization.
The Sr Director will define and optimize the service delivery strategy globally, encompassing global HCM data processing for the Employee Life Cycle, inquiry and call center management for client services, and payroll implementations and delivery across four global hubs.
A central focus will be ensuring a delivery model resulting in high levels of data integrity, accuracy in inquiry handling, and customer service and process optimization.
- Build out and staff 4 hub organization for HR service delivery and payroll
- Expand and staff global data processing center inclusive of process design
- Oversee as-is process documentation and to-be design processes, inclusive of role definition and RACI
- Build collaborative relationships with broader HR community to socialize services and service levels of the HRSD
- Partner with both regional HR leadership and Global HRBPs on HRSD deployment
- Develop and implement global processing standards for HCM/SAP data processing, adhering to specific country regulatory and legal requirements
- Oversee the integration of regional payrolls for Newell Brands ensuring data accuracy, tax compliance, and efficiency
- Effectively manage through extensive business change, with at times ambiguity and rapidly evolving objectives.
- Lead efforts for international payroll vendor consolidation
- Lead the delivery of all lifecycle service delivery processes in all regions, including HR program support, end user HR system support.
- Lead the future intake of additional processes, including
- Transition management for new content and/or processes
- Knowledge Transfer
- Process reengineering as necessary
- Implement efficient and customer-centric ways of working, balancing voice of the customer with shared service strategy
- Audit and continuous improvement
- Partner with HR Solutions and HRIS on enabling technologiesto optimize a tiered support structure and their continuous improvement
- Lead global testing and functional deployments across HRSD support delivery channels, in conjunction with HR Solutions and HRIS
- Effectively support the broader HRSD & Technology organization as both member and leader.
- Prepare and present comprehensive information that represents ideas clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Prepare and perform presentations on HRSD processes, changes and strategies to peers and HR Leadership.
- Direct Management of 4 direct reports, oversight for up to 100+
- 10+ years’ experience building, deploying and managing HR Service Delivery teams
- 10+ years Payroll Leadership
- Proven success operating in both early stage, evolving environments as well as delivering against objectives to reach organizational maturity.
- Solid understanding of Employee Life Cycle administration, process mapping and optimization
- Strong ability to influence across organization levels
- Process and Change Management skills
- Vendor Management experience
- Knowledge and experience in Change Management for HR process
- Experiencewith regulatory compliance requirements including:
- SOX, Data Privacy, and Business Continuity planning
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to mentor and motivate many kinds of direct or indirect reports, teams and/ or project members
- Ability to lead remote teams
- Ability to work with different cross-functional stakeholders to establish and ensure a reliable and productive working relationship
- Exceptional customer focus and service orientation
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direct supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field