We are seeking a development leader to join our exciting team in building GlobalProtect cloud service and virtualization ofsecurityproducts.
GlobalProtect cloud service operationalizes the deployment by leveraging a cloud-based securityinfrastructure operated by Palo Alto Networks. It opens up a new category of security product/service in the industry and you’ll commit to build the best in class product and adapt to fast evolving technologies and customer needs.
- Build and maintain an engineering team which involves designing, developing and maintaining GlobalProtect cloud service
- Collaborate with other functional teams such as QA, Product Line Management, DevOps and other engineering teams
- Manage emergency customer escalations, proof-of-concept deployment and field requests
- Manage engineering projects with long duration and high complexity in an organized and agile way
- Knowing security and firewall. Experience in anti-virus, firewall dataplane and networking
- Knowledge of the design of large scale distributed system management and configuration
- Knowledge of SaaS, virtualization, orchestration and public/private cloud infrastructure including AWS, Azure, GCP, ESXi, NSX, KVM, Hyper-V, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in people management, team building and talent retention
- Experience of programing, in C and Python. Having an engineering background, experience of being an individual contributor is a plus
- Familiar with basic cryptography, secure coding and SSO protocols (OAuth/SAML) is a plus
- Good communication skills both in written and verbal
- B.S./M.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent