Since its beginning over 48 years ago, CARDONE has grown from six employees into the largest privately-held automotive parts remanufacturer in the world. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, CARDONE now employs over 5,000 employees with additional facilities in California, Texas, Mexico and Canada.
Cardone is hiring a Senior Director, Global Forecasting, Planning and S&OP to join our growing team!
The Senior Director, Global Forecasting, Planning and S&OP is responsible for leading the Forecasting, Demand Planning and Supply Planning teams. As global process owner for the planning functions and the S&OP process, this leader will re-define and re-architect roles, processes and structure.
Certification & Education:
- APICS/IBF – preferred
- Masters Degree-Preferred
- 10+ years of progressive, wide-ranging experience in Forecasting, Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Inventory Management and S&OP.
- 5-10 years of direct management experience with global teams in a production environment.
- SAP/JDA experiencerequired
- Passionate and high energy leader who possesses diplomacy and cooperative style necessary to positively influence others
- A change agent with a proven track record of developing, leading and facilitating and improving companywide planning and S&OP processes.
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analysis to generate insight and recommendations
- Customer centric mindset capable of implementing the defined strategic initiatives to improve forecast accuracy and drive service improvements
- Able to communicate effectively across functions, cultures and levels of the organization, securing positive outcomes despite conflicting objectives.
- Capable of assessing and developing individual and team skills and capabilities. Able to create and maintain enthusiasm for new and challenging goals and initiatives. Serve as a role model by promoting new ideas and positive change.
- Ability to build strong collaborative relationships, influence multiple stakeholders and establish common goals and objectives.
- Up To 30% Travel Required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work one on one with team members in developing their personal skills, job knowledge, computer training and career goals
- Perform individual job evaluations, reviews and promotions
- Award and recognize individuals for their ideas, and personal excellence in their job
- Create robust end to end demand and supply planning environment with process flows, process standards and supporting technology enablement. Drive change and elevate the maturity of the functions
- Infuse best practices in process, systems and tools into the 5 step S&OP process. Work in collaboration with end-to-end stakeholders to build shared vision, identify and apply aligned process
- Orchestrate the monthly S&OP process and meetings, generate key reports and metrics and facilitate executive consensus and decision making
- Prepare and conduct executive level presentations including demand analysis and supply scenarios to facilitate discussions and drive Sales and Operations decisions
- Lead system integration and drive education and training of the S&OP process
- Challenge the existing demand and supply planning processes and implement solutions that drive overall process improvements and overall capability effectiveness by minimizing manual work arounds
- As Global Process Owner for Forecasting, Demand and Supply Planning, ensure seamless processes, guidelines, systems and training for all areas
- Develop and improve analytics to support decision making at all levels. Identify drivers of key performance metrics and action plans to meet/exceed customer expectations
- Manage the supply of new product introductions to ensure timely execution. Partner with various functions involved in NPI to ensure new products are included in planning activities at the appropriate time in the development lifecycle
- Ensure data integrity in all planning systems and processes
- Lead and implement projects that will continue the transformation of the forecasting and planning function
- Act as advisor to staff to resolve production, quality or operations support problems, initiates and coordinates inter-organizational efforts to meet customer requirements.
- Other duties as assigned