The individual in this role will design, implement, and oversee the administration of benefits programs for Global companies. They will ensure the continuation of comprehensive, competitive benefits programs that meet employee needs and are cost-effective. This role also ensures compliance with local, state, and federal regulations on all qualified benefit plans. In addition, they provide enhanced tools to managers and employees to increase efficiency – making information more readily available for effective and timely decision making and streamlining processes.
• Responsible for evaluation, selection and administration of current and new benefit programs. Advise company management in benefits policy and program matters, making or recommending for new plan offerings, plan design changes as consistent with strategic direction.
• Manage Open Enrollment of Employee Benefits Plans.
• Counsel employees on benefit issues and/or changes to retirement and benefits programs.
• Conduct audits and manage all required plan testing/filing including 401(k), Health plans and 5500 reporting of benefit programs.
• Reconcile billing statements for medical, dental, life, and Employee Assistance programs.
• Manage company retirement savings plans (401k).
• Oversee tracking and administration of all Leaves of Absences (e.g. FMLA, disability, military, etc.)
• Manage Workers Compensation and Disability functions.
• Main point of contact with benefits brokers, vendors, and insurance carriers, to assure proper administration of the plans. Monitor vendor performance for all programs to ensure accuracy and high level of customer service.
• Stay current with federal and state legislation influencing compensation and benefits. Act strategically and proactively to identify trends and develop process improvements.
• Manages annual projects and coordinates ad hoc projects as needed.
• Extensive vendor management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business/equivalent, PHR/SPHR certification preferred
• 10+ years of work-related experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Benefits Administration: 10 years
• Ability to interface effectively and establish trust with employees, managers, groups, and Executives at all levels in the company
• Ability to build strong partnerships with ELT, Employees, and Vendors
• Strong computer skills (MS Office suite, particularly Excel) HRIS experience (Ultipro)
Valid through: 12/24/2020