Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
Not Specified years
Posted 117 days ago
A Great Place to Work
Last year, we transformed the P2P payments industry with Zelle. 247-million transactions and $75-billion later, consumers love us as much as our amazing team of talented people. Come join the most INNOVATIVE FinTech company in Arizona.
This position will be accountable for driving the fact-based assessments of tradeoffs between the experience of consumers and businesses using the network, with the cost and risk associated with that experience. By bringing forth recommendations for modifications across the construct, design and management of the network, we will demonstrate robust end to end fraud risk management discipline that will help to optimize not only the economics and impact of the network itself, but also ensure continued responsiveness to the target functionality and experience of the networks client base.
• Identify potential points of opportunities in policies, strategies, operational processes, technological construct or controls that are impacting the experience within the network, cost and risk of operating the network directly or on behalf of the network’s client base.
• Set the direction, prioritization and/or execution of analytical work aimed at optimization of expense, experience and fraud risk within the network.
• Lead the development of business valuations of the impact of change based on team or any other source of analysis.
• Drive change through direction, influence and education of fraud strategies, analysis, operations and control, partnering with technology, product and other partners to ensure end to end visibility and consensus on risk experience and expense tradeoffs.
• Work with financial institutions and resellers to understand distinct risk profiles, threat vectors and experiential targets to develop insights, modifications to approach or customer solutions where warranted.
• Develop and deliver compelling insights to be shared with financial institution and internal executives regarding the performance and optimization of the network as it relates to fraud risk management.
• Interact with internal and financial institution executives to understand business dynamics driving the need for change or evolution of the network.
• Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
• SAS/SQL or comparable analytic coding certification
• Experience with two or more financial institutions in the area of fraud risk management
• Experience in both consumer and commercial banking applications
• Additional related education and/or experience preferred
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.