Position Summary: Responsible for financial, operations (including donor database), office, and board administrative management in support of the philanthropic operations for multiple foundations. Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Directs and manages all financial systems, audits, budgeting, data collection systems and training, accounting processes, grant administration processes, regulatory reporting, compliance processes, and related activities.
- Directs and manages all foundation-specific donor database management services.
- Directs and manages the foundation office by overseeing operations personnel, HR-related matters for all foundation staff, office facilities management, and day-to-day procedures and functional activity.
- Provides administrative management for the foundation board, including logistics and support for board and committee meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications or related field or a combination of education and/or additional job-related experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in building and executing communications plans and strategies.
Job ID 2019-75850