The ideal candidate will have successful experience predicting financial performance by using data analysis, market intelligence and cloud-based technology to deliver a wide range of data-driven insights that support everything from operational decision-making to organizational strategy.
This leadership role must be able to lead, assess and develop the talent within the team. To be successful and make an impact, this individual must also be a strong cross-functional collaborator, an outstanding communicator and an agile, innovative and strategic leader.
- All planning for and ownership of management and financial reporting, including monthly and quarterly management reviews and Board financial updates.
- Preparing, reporting and presenting operating plans and reviews of performance relative to prior operating plans and metrics
- Development and maintenance of the long-term model
- Preparation of guidance to be disseminated to investment community in conjunction with quarterly stockholder letter and investor calls
- Partnering with senior and executive leaders within the Company, including, but not limited to:
- Return on investment analysis
- Revenue forecasting
- Demand planning
- Preparation of business cases for investments in new products
- Ensuring that financial and operating information is available on a timely basis and is prepared in a user-friendly way.
- Evaluate the economics and risk management of contractual agreements, including reviewing agreements for financial terms to ensure compliance with financial budgets, and partnering with others within the business needed.
- At least 15 years of progressive experience in finance or related field
- 5 plus years of experience in a Senior Financial Management role
- Experience leading a finance team in a U.S. publicly traded company
- Finance experience in software/SaaS platform industry is strongly preferred
- Domain experience with the technology sector or telecommunications is a plus
- Strong Business Acumen preferred
- Experience with Oracle and Hyperion is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field. Master's or MBA preferred
- Highly analytical and can easily transition between being strategic and detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and be motivated by the challenge of such an environment
- Demonstrable experience in implementing best practices and driving continuous improvement within the FP&A function
- Goal oriented with a bias towards action
- Strategic vision; constantly assessing the current state relative to future, forward-focused needs of the business
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Expert Excel skills; extensive experience building three-statement financial models and analyzing large data sets