$170K — $180K
YOU will be responsible for strategic planning, financial planning and analysis, and internal reporting. Primary responsibilities include the annual budget process, long-term plans, monthly forecasts, monthly departmental budget and cost analysis, and analysis of financial results. This will be a leadership role within the team requiring strong managerial and collaborative skills. YOU should be able to work independently with little supervision and must be detail-oriented with a hands-on approach.
Analysis and reporting
· Serve as the organization’s primary financial advisor, including the ability to anticipate organizational needs and acting in a proactive manner to address them.
· Build meaningful relationships with key leaders and hold them accountable for delivering against budget and forecast while challenging key issues, concerns, and discrepancies.
· Lead the development and ongoing monitoring, analysis, and reporting of financial and operational KPIs in alignment with evolving business needs.
· Lead the development and ongoing monitoring, analysis, and reporting of revenue stream gross margin analysis and product P&Ls.
· Supervise the FP&A team.
· Lead preparation of monthly forecasts, financial reviews, departmental cost management reports and other ad-hoc reporting as needed.
· Prepare quarterly Board slides and draft monthly financial results memorandum to the Board.
· Lead the annual budget and long-range planning process including the design, build and maintenance of financial models while incorporating a strong understanding of underlying revenue and expense drivers.
· Prepare monthly analysis that highlights key drivers of variances to budget, forecast and prior results as well as analysis of operational and financial KPIs.
· Assist in the development of quarterly MD&A analysis, press release, script, and reporting packages for earnings call.
· Lead in-bound financial due diligence requests and assists in the assessment of acquisition targets including financial models.
· Act as the liaison of Finance and Accounting throughout the Company providing financial support capacity to key business leaders and the executive management team.
· Hire and develop personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function; grow and retain key talent; build capability in others by creating opportunities for growth.
· Work closely with key business leaders to implement automation and business process efficiencies that support financial planning, reporting and analysis.
· Oversee Adaptive Insights software tool for forecasting and planning.
· Continuous assessment of existing processes and procedures to identify and implement tools, methods and process enhancements that are scalable and can accommodate evolving business needs.
· Design and implement efficient, simple, and standard reporting processes to drive consistent, stable, and predictable reporting procedures across the organization.
· Maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley for areas of responsibility, with a focus on the mitigation of financial and operational risks.
· Lead NetSuite dashboard initiatives to develop clear and concise KPI and cost management reporting for business leaders.
· 10+ years of progressive experience in a financial planning role or financial analyst in investment banking.
· Strong background leading an FP&A function, ideally for a SaaS company.
· Strong working knowledge of GAAP.
· High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to prioritize demands and meet deadlines.
· Clear and effective communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with senior and executive management viewing internal leadership as a client base.
· Ability to conduct and lead presentation of financial results with senior and executive management.
· Ability to work independently with little oversight.
· Must be highly analytical with demonstrated experience in critical thinking and analytical problem-solving.
· Experience hiring, leading, and mentoring a team.
· Highly proficient using complete Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) with strong knowledge and understanding of Excel.
· Asks questions and seeks input; curious; ability to think creatively with high standards of accuracy and precision.
· Ability to direct and influence resources without direct report relationships.
Valid through: 6/9/2021