The Sr. Director of Facility Services provides leadership and direction to six facility services (construction) managers. As a team, you provide exceptional facilities support to 600+ properties across multiple states. Reporting to the VP of Facility Services, the position oversees processes and methods to ensure effective CapEx management on over 50M square feet and partners with the VP to continue the growth of a world class facilities organization.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 10+ years multi-location construction/facility management experience expected.
- Experience in managing multiple facility service/construction managers and real estate due diligence required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to lead and manage change.
- Strategic thinker, highly organized, analytical with problem solving skills and capable of managing multiple assignments.
- Experience in Construction Management is a plus.
- Ensures the successful execution of all annual construction improvement projects (capital expenditures).
- Ensures capex projects maintain the correct scope of work, are delivered/completed on time and within budget.
- Conducts formal monthly facility service reviews with east coast Facility Service Managers covering each site at least quarterly. Reviews and acts on the following information as often as necessary dependent on property performance and general market conditions:
- Make recommendations relative to future facility services and construction management programs for the Company, region and specific sites, maintains value and quality of all assets.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improvement of systems, processes, methodologies and training to improve efficiencies and personnel.
- Manage and coordinate due diligence process for new and acquisition properties including preparation of capital expenditure projections.
- Serves as a contact for third party owners and asset managers for joint venture partners.
- Set, roll-out and maintain brand standards across the portfolio. Responsible for remodeling stores.