As CHC and MTS came together, we have multiple disparate CRM systems. Our sales and support teams operate out of different platforms and not have a consistent view of the customer. We are kicking off a multi year journey to rationalize and harmonize our CRM platforms, and for that we need great delivery leaders. We are putting together a strong team of product management and engineering talent. To stich the whole program together we need a leader who will manage the multiple delivery efforts, structured as multiple projects, and manage the end to end delivery of the program. The leader will work with peers in product management, engineering, business leaderships as well as other functional disciples to manage the delivery of the multiple projects.
The role requires prior experience with project and program management. Experience with CRM project delivery is ideal. Although not a technical role, but good technical chops along with program management experience would position this role for good execution.
ROLE: Sr. Director, Enterprise Tools Delivery
- Working with Product Managers and Engineering leaders, Champions the delivery lifecycle of the various releases and projects in the enterprise tools space
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects, coordinating closely with CRM Product Management and Engineering leaders.
- Create and track project specific documentation around kick off, traceability, ROI and project closures.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Groom junior Project Managers in their competency
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation framework that project managers can follow
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Travel is expected to be approximately 20%
- At least 10 years of technology IT experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years of project/program experience
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience managing programs of at least $5M and 20+ resources - directly or indirectly
- Experience managing offshore delivery
- Previous Experience with CRM Project Mgmt is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both orally & written
- Prior experience working in a matrixed environment
- BS is required ; MBA preferred