In the role of Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture working in Milwaukee, WI you will be part of the Information Technology leadership team. This person will be accountable for overall Enterprise Architecture direction, strategies, roadmaps and execution plans across all functional areas, applications and infrastructure, based on the overall objectives of business leadership; drives plans for executing against those deliverables to achieve desired results. This role is a key member of the IT leadership team advising globally on technology objectives and identifying areas for investments, standardization, etc. across all technology domains. This role reports to the CIO and has 6 direct reports.
- Accountable for researching technology and industry trends and IT best practices across all aspects of IT and uses those to influence key stakeholders on future areas of technology investment and program prioritization. Develops and drives the processes and methods for keeping that information up to date, communicating changes and leveraging the information to better inform projects and project portfolio planning.
- Drives the execution of IT projects from an Enterprise Architecture perspective. Accountable for selecting and designing the right solutions to achieve business objectives while ensuring they adhere to Enterprise Architecture standards and direction.
- Works directly with Sr levels within the organization to identify service issues or risks that could impair company performance and ensures plans are in place to address the problems.
- Expert in technologies (cloud computing, IOT) and applications such as SAP and Salesforce.com
- Strong working knowledge about supply chain and commercial business processes
- Knowledge of and experience in the development and implementation of architectural methods and techniques such TOGAF and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
The Other Qualifications:
- You have 10+ years of experience in leadership roles in IT in the manufacturing or consumer goods industry
- You have significant experience in system design, development, and operations from business requirements analysis through day to day management.
- You are an expert at leading large cross functional teams and combined insourced and outsourced teams
- You have a proven track record of delivering measurable results and an excellent understanding of service management principles
- You will provide talent management leadership and strong capability development
- You think strategically and can codify the long-term plan in area of expertise
- You are a visible change agent and operational leader
- You demonstrate effective collaboration across multiple layers without formal authority
- You can present and articulate complex situations to leadership
- You demonstrate disciplined execution and a continuous improvement mindset