We're hiring a Senior Director to lead our global Employee Relations Function. Working closely with our HRBPs and legal teams, you will design and build our ER practices to drive company performance, enhance employee experience, and ensure tight alignment to our culture. This role reports to the VP of People and will lead our ER practice as we scale.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You will shape DoorDash’s employment practices during a hyper-growth stage for the company, influencing how we scale our unique culture in a time of global expansion.
- You will create a build and lead a best in class Employee Relations team.
- You will work cross-functionally to bring deep subject matter expertise to people processes and build a roadmap for ER programs and policies.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a bias towards action and have a fierce commitment to excel in pursuing fair practices and meaningful employee experiences.
- You are an authentic, inspiring, and hands-on leader who has built highly productive, diverse, and engaged teams.
- You are passionate about using forums to educate and ensure consistency across the ER org.
- You are data-informed and can connect trends and insights to inform company direction on key People projects.
- 12+ years of HR or equivalent business experience, with at least 4 years of experience leading high-performing ER teams within a high-growth environment at progressive companies
- Possess mastery functional expertise across the majority (if not all) areas of ER, including Investigations, Policy creation, Documentation Standards, Performance Management, Employment Laws, Ethics and Compliance, Partnership with Employment Law
- Ability to think critically and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest long-term solutions to a variety of stakeholders, including HRBPs, legal, business leaders
- Excellent judgment and a high bar for integrity
- Stellar program management skills with exceptional attention to detail and discipline to organize and prioritize.