Oversee all ecommerce operations, supporting the direct-to-consumer ecommerce businesses and facilitating the Dorel Sports global ecommerce strategy across the brand portfolio and regions globally. Initial focus will be to build out ecommerce capabilities and organization, with a longer-range focus on optimizing the DTC channel and driving customer satisfaction, revenue growth, margin and cashflow improvements.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time
- Must be able to travel internationally for business
- Oversee end-to-end global ecommerce operations.
- Track ecommerce order fulfillment and optimize flow to maximize revenues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with supply chain and warehouse teams to coordinate all logistical aspects and effectively manage inventories and order pipeline.
- Build and optimize processes that drive operational excellence.
- Drive improved online customer purchasing experiences across products, services, and digital offerings.
- Oversee demand/supply planning in collaboration with Finance and Supply Chain.
- Define metrics, methodologies and dashboards to track and analyze ecommerce business in alignment with company revenue and profitability goals.
- Supply consumer and competitive intelligence to inform the product development roadmap, marketing, CRM and promotional efforts.
- Establish tele-sales and other online support (chat, phone) to aid in consumer purchase decisions.
- Coordinate with customer service to handle support and returns and identify actions to improve return rate and cancellations.
- Manage product data team, maintain product catalog and product specification process. Coordinate with regional teams to ensure local needs are met.
- Work with Digital Experience team to optimize conversion funnel, employing a testing mindset and methodologies.
- Drives accountability for results and identifies actions and strategic decisions that deliver improvements in site Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide leadership and direction to global team as regions build out capabilities.
- BS degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Other degrees considered given relevant experience.
- 10+ years of related ecommerce website operations experience preferably for a retailer or lifestyle brand selling direct-to-consumer.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with solid understanding of site analytics, sales and financial data.
- Strong project management, organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong customer centric focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Experience with Sitecore is a plus.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- Other positive attributes would include recreation industry experience and familiarity with a multi-brand-oriented environment.