Industry: Government & Non-Profit•
11 - 15 years
Posted 168 days ago
The American Diabetes Association is looking for a seasoned leader in omni-channel direct response fundraising who is ready to reposition the organization’s direct response fundraising program for revenue and donor growth, building positive relationships with the organization’s donors.
The Sr. Director, Direct Response Strategy & Operations will be a key leader on the Constituent Engagement team, working with a small leadership group to plan strategy and execute multi-channel programs that increase net revenue and active donors. Most importantly, the Sr. Director will lead a team in the day to day operations of direct mail and telemarketing and should have deep experience in this area.
*Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
* 12+ years of overall direct response and marketing experience with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership
* 10+ years of direct mail and telemarketing operations management
*Working knowledge of online marketing and fundraising with experience directly managing or working in close partnership with online teams to achieve goals.
*Must like building new programs and leading organizations through change.
* Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to create and lead high-performing teams
* Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams with integrity and professionalism
* Must have prior personal fundraising revenue responsibilities of at least $15 Million
* Advanced knowledge of effective direct response, mid-level, sustainer and planned giving techniques and best practices
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrated proficiency interpreting and understanding financial statements and campaign performance analyses
* Demonstrated expertise leading successful multi-channelcampaigns in multiple arenas of mission focus or sectors
* Excellent relationship management skills, both internally and externally