The Sr Director, Digital Strategy & Customer Experience directs and oversees the strategy, development and successful execution of the University's web site, Phoenix.edu. The individual manages all aspects of the site and is accountable for driving digital initiatives critical for new student growth and the long-term success of the University. The role is the champion of the product’s vision, strategy and roadmap and collaborates with cross-functional teams to align with the University’s overall strategy and student experience needs. The Sr Director, Phoenix.edu identifies opportunities for new product features, evaluates applications, site architecture and determines the future of the site. The individual is responsible for researching and benchmarking competitive and best practice data, and vendor research.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field
• Minimum of 8 of related product management/project management experience, including 5 years of strategy and delivery experience in executing a world-class consumer-facing digital product and/or experience
• Master’s degree
• Exceptional knowledge of design, development and marketing processes
• Extensive web-based product experience
• Extremely well-organized with an ability to manage multiple project deliverables and balance multiplepriorities and deadlines
• Able to ensure that proper product quality is addressed for new applications and/or modifications to existing ones
• Thorough domain knowledge of web-based end-user products and advanced technology interfaces to ensure that product stakeholders make sound product development decisions
• Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals to gather information and communicate direction and project status
• Able to develop strong relationships and work with senior-level executives
• Strong ability to assist with size and scope, daily project management, risk mitigation, resourceestimations
• Proven capability to understand and work with analysts to determine product design and end-userinterfaces.
Ref #: 3777