The Sr. Director of Digital Strategy will focus on defining our digital marketing programs for two specific sales channels including the Freedom Mortgage retail locations and will play a critical role in executing these programs while collaborating closely with the sales leads. They will create best practice guides for use of web and mobile promotional programs including social media, local search and display campaigns. Must have capacity to quickly become an expert and articulate FMC’s digital marketing strategy and plans to assure that digital marketing programs support all Freedom brand awareness and lead generation programs.
Plan and develop web-based programs to generate demand and positively impact the sales and marketing objectives as identified by the digital and overall marketing leadership team. Develop integrated programs that attract new leads and move them through the pipeline.
Must be analytical, creative, a collaborator, and focused on online conversions. Self-starter, always looking for conversion opportunities to test, analyze, and rollout.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to understand their business, technical challenges and strategic goals, and then come up with a comprehensive strategy, a set of tactical initiatives to execute them by transforming the goals into tangible, easy to understand product vision and implementation plans.
- Improve/optimize web presence, content and location search for individual Loan Officer profile pages and drive leads specifically to them.
- Focus on key goals to increase loan volume per Loan Officer and grow overall market share.
- Direct the creation of content for social media outlets that help establish individual loan officers s subject matter experts and trusted financial advisors for refinance as well as purchase home loans
- Thoughtful and precise about strategies that reflect our Brand, enhance the local/regional business (but don’t conflict with Corporate web activities) and positively influence our online reputation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Knowledgeable in the Agile development process and concepts.
- Ability to collaborate with other business units and stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively across all levels, including members of the executive team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office toolset
- Easily articulate what a great online experience is and thrive in collaborating with designers and developers.
- Proven track record of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to deliver a best-in-class digital experience.
Education and/or Experience:
- Preferred BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field
- 8+ years of digital experience; at least 2 years in a similar role as a Product or Program Manager
- 3-5 or more years of experience working to drive innovation and digital user experience enhancements for web applications
- 2-5 years of experience in customer experience or digital experience roles.
- Experience in Mortgage/Real Estate Industry a plus.
- Can translate business and user needs into customer journeys, user flows, feature maps, etc.
- Clear understanding of UX, SEM/SEO, and social media and how they work together.
- Partner with designers and developers to create testable concepts to validate hypotheses and solve for high-impact opportunities or optimize existing experiences.
- Partner with cross functional teams such as Digital, Sales, IT, and Analytics on project development, testing, quality assurance, training, reporting, etc.
- Manage external digital partners/vendors if required.