Sr. Director Digital Marketing
11 - 15 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
Sr. Director SEO/SEM Manager
My client is looking for a seasoned, highly experienced Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Social / Search leader who is comfortable under pressure and in fast-paced working conditions and thrives in an environment where performance is paramount. The ideal candidate will bring to the table a high level of SEO, Social, and SEM experience, as well as team building and training.
You will manage and optimize all organic and paid media (e.g. SEO, SEM, Organic and Paid Social) for their global Digital Marketing organization including SEM/PPC, display/GDN, SEO, paid & organic social media, and remarketing with the goals to deliver relevant engagements that drive increased business outcomes (bookings, revenue, and share-of-wallet), increase conversions, optimize for target CPA/bookings goals, and efficiently increase leads as well as accelerate the buyer’s journey. You will also provide strategic insight on campaigns, develop the team, and improve internal processes and structure.
This person needs to be:
· Inspirational and passionate
· Has a multidisciplinary skillset
· Is curious, iterative, and collaborative
· Detail oriented and dependable
· Balances factual information with intuition and creativity
· Is looking to do things that haven’t been done before – wants to be part of the best b2b digitalmarketing company
· Can tell stories with data
· Builds strong internal and external relationships
· Develop and manage team consisting of both external agencies and internal resources.
· Responsible for effectively managing paid media budgeting, spend, and results
· Responsible for the planning and strategic development of campaigns and keyword optimization
· Capable of delegating and leading a team of SEM Analysts, who act as a support team for SEM Program Managers
· Continuously measure and communicate SEM and SEO effectiveness, overall progress, initiatives, and other high-level topics
· Report and communicate results/ideas with stakeholders and also share with the SEM team, promoting team growth
· Develop strategies and oversee and execute initiatives to increase paid media traffic
· Ownership of structure, tactical direction, optimization, budget pacing, and efficient lead production
· Research and communicate competitive landscape of specific products in the paid and organic media market
· Run A/B test experiments on landing pages and text ads to produce the best conversion rates resulting in optimized bookings.
· Be the cognizant expert on b2b SEO and SEM.
· 10-15years of paid media experience including remarketing, Display Ads, GDN, programmatic display ads, b2b paid media (LinkedIn, Facebook), content syndication, etc.
· At least 5year’s of SEOexperience (7-10 years desired)
· Experience with Organic and Paid Social media tools such as Spinklr.
· Experience with e-commerce, PLA’s, RLSA and GTM a plus
· Certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advanced, Display, and Marin. Certifications are desired.
· Possess strong analytical skills and industry presence, as well as innate curiosity and aptitude
· Familiar with enterprise management platforms for SEM and Display, such as Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Audience Manager
· Advanced proficiency with Excel and BI tools
· Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Psychology, or similar field preferred (MBA is a plus)