Job ID: VID003161
We invite you to Imprint the WORLDTM on an exciting journey of continuous improvement! Every day, 4,000+ associates in over 38 countries work together to achieve amazing results as One Videojet. From freshness dating to track and trace coding, Videojet technologies help ensure products sold across the globe are authentic and safe for consumers to use in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and industrial marketplaces.
As a global leader in the marking and coding industry, our continued growth brings an opportunity for you to chart the course and drive your own career success. As a Videojet associate you will:
• ENGAGE in bringing consumer brands to market globally.
• DRIVE results with the Danaher Business System (DBS).
• REALIZE your potential!
The Sr. Director, DigitalInformation Technologywill work with the CIO and other IT leaders to develop strategies that are forward thinking and promote aggressive deployment of digital applications and process improvements. This person will provide leadership and vision to the Videojet IT community and report to the Videojet VP CIO.
The Sr. Director, Digital Information Technology will responsible to develop and execute the Digital IT strategy in the context of customer experience optimization, operational flexibility and innovation that help deliver new revenue sources and information-powered ecosystems of value, that may lead to business model transformations.
He or she will be a highly collaborative business partner focused on building relationships across the company, and will leverage these capabilities by fostering a positive, constructive culture within the Information Technology team.
This executive will be a focused, results-oriented leader capable of defining high level enterprise digital architectures and applying digital applications and development best practices to support strategy recommendations in the following areas:
- Enterprise Information Management, Analytics, Big Data
- Mobile & IoT (Strategic and tactical solutions)
- Digital Engagement/OmniChannel, Social Analytics
- Application Development: DevOps, SDLC, Agile, ERM Optimization/Adoption
- Business Process Analysis/Optimization/Architecture
- Project Management Office (PMO Solutions)
- Develop, own, and execute a 3-yearInformation Technology strategy and roadmap to support the Digital needs of Videojet’s global business.
- Continually evaluate new technology trends balancing the need for “enterprise ready” technology with a desire to innovate. As a result, the candidate must have the ability to make powerful decisions around technology that impacts the organization.
- Develop productive relationships with business leaders across the organization to influence the adoption of Digital Strategies which enable new sources of value.
- Develop and lead a high-performing team of IT professionals; foster a culture of engagement through coaching and mentoring; successfully translate business requirements into team deliverables, individual goals, and objectives.
- Provide guidance to product development organizations related to commercial cloud based offerings in terms of cyber-security and systems integrations with on-premise business systems.
- Define and execute IT plans to deploy new systems, tools and technology and ensure smooth adoption of these deployments.
- Contribute to the development of IT budget, forecasts and long-range plans based upon decision making at the Executive Team and IT Steering Committee.
- Ensure stellar supplier management of all IT vendors and working with indirect procurement associates, negotiate effective contracts for software, services, and other tools.
The successful candidate will have the following experiences, characteristics, and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration; Masters of Science or MBA is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Visioning, presentation, influencing abilities and strong leadership skills are necessary in order to be successful in this role.
- Strong functional skill set and experience in IT but known for one’s business acumen and ability to successfully impact business outcomes.
- Good understanding of digital strategy and business execution via technology enablement.
- At least 10 years having overseen multiple functions within Information Technology including ERM, BI, CRM, Infrastructure and IT Services in a fast paced, global multi-site manufacturing or distribution setting. 15+ years of business experience.
- Re-engineering /process improvement experience, including leading and coaching continuous improvement projects resulting from digital transformation.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including past project management experience including large-scale/global initiatives.
- Matrix leadership experience of direct reports and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Experience with implementation of information technology M&A integrations in a large division/company.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally according to business needs, perhaps as much as 20-40% of time in some periods.