The Sr. Director, Data Cloud Tech Services will join a team of talented and experienced analysts and associates that focus on helping Zeta clients achieve their business goals through deep understanding of data, market and customers, Zeta's capabilities for online and offline marketing and our approach to people based communications.
The new hire will focus on new growth initiatives that cross organizational capabilities within Zeta, through individual contributions and strong team leadership. The ideal candidate for this position must have a strong passion for problem solving, and a deep understanding of how businesses, brands and customers interact, with an advanced understanding of the rapidly evolving role that data and technology play in this relationship. Candidates must possess the ability to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategic recommendations to support the growth of client relationships. Knowledge of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party marketing data is strongly preferred.
Cross-functional the growth initiatives within the Data Cloud, including product, engineering, sales enablement, bd.
- Fulfill business/partner-related engineering & analytics requests with greater efficiency.
- Streamline Audience generation initiatives.
- Individual, self-driven contributor towards creation of new tools/ prototypes to showcase Data Cloud assets.
- Help oversee intersection with product team to make sure functional Data Cloud requirements are making it into the Hub.
- Help oversee early technical aspects of Strategic Projects like TU, PPC.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar technical with functional engineering skillset.
- 10 years+ experience with big data systems, with 2+ years at an early-stage startup.
- 5 years+ experience in consulting or role that involved critical thinking
- Familiarity with adtech/ martech ecosystem vendors and their capabilities, including DSPs & SSPs and data providers.
- Proven ability manage geographically-disparate teams.
- Proven ability to work with C-Level to define and execute against strategic initiatives.
- Comfortable as an individual-contributor or team leader.
- Comfortable leading C-Level customer/ partner presentations.
- Proven experience in developing solutions to support the sale of new services to clients.
- Strong writing, presentation and client facing communication skills. Experience translating data analysis into actionable marketing recommendations and presentations – proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel a requirement.
- Attention to detail and the ability to incorporate internal and external feedback on an iterative basis.
- Ability to leverage business experience / acumen to identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Strong listening skills to understand clients visible and invisible needs.
- Must have superior multi-tasking, networking, time management and inter-personal skills.
- Self-starter high intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, and persuasion skills.
- Comfort and experience working within a highly matrixed organization in roles with a wide degree of latitude.
- 15% travel required.