This position is responsible for investigation and analysis of security incidents, breaches and threats and driving proactive offensive countermeasures and active defense.
This senior leadership role will direct threat intelligence and threat hunting services, and lead cyberforensics covering computer, network and malware forensic investigation.
The position Researches and reports on cyberthreats that are or are potential risks to HCSC; working within an interdisciplinary team of forensic engineers and threat analysts to investigate attacks as well as the tactics and procedures used by threat actors and campaigns of attack;
Defending HCSC against attackers and working to constantly improve the organization’s security posture; ensuring and maximizing effectiveness of Red and Blue team insights via regular communications.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree and 7 years experience in Information Technology / Information Security, OR 10 years experience in IT / Information Security
* 5 years in Management and/or Leadership.
* One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CFCE, CHFI, CGFA, GCFE, OSCE.
* Ability to execute and lead in a dynamic environment
* Teamwork and collaboration
* Organized and detail oriented.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work under stress in emergencies
* Customer focus and the ability to manage customer expectations.
* Experience using technology and analytical tools to assess risk, identify vulnerabilities, and drive investigative and risk management decisions
* Experience conducting and leading complex sensitive civil and criminal investigations (e.g. – fraud, corruption, threats to persons or organizations, etc.)
* Experience developing effective awareness campaigns, training, and executive-level briefings
* Understanding of business operations including products and services
* Oral & written communications
* Understanding of cyber attack infrastructure, including computer systems and networks
* In-depth knowledge of the security concerns facing large enterprises.
* Experience with the Cyber Kill Chain and Intelligence Driven Defense
* Experience with researching and tracking Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) campaigns
* Understanding of the technical aspects associated with external IT threats.
* Experience with malware analysis or malware reverse engineering
* Experience with active defense techniques, including honey pots, honey nets, offensive countermeasures and adversarial deception.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
* Understand portfolio-specific applications and technologies
Job ID: BDP-1024795