Ready to help us transform healthcare? Bring your true colors to blue.
We are looking for a proven, passionate and results-focused Customer Experience Analytics Leader to join the BCBSMA CX leadership team. This role will provide the senior thought leadership to design and implement new Net Promoter System modeling frameworks/analytics for building business case support and reporting results/metrics for the Customer Experience (CX).
The ideal candidate is strategic, data-driven, highly analytical, and ready to roll up their sleeves and collaborate across the organization. Core responsibilities include owning and driving the KPI/Metric infrastructure for our CX efforts. This position will engage across the enterprise partnering closely with Business Lines, Finance and Enterprise Business Intelligence & Analytics to define the framework and build the core data/analytic capability for BCBSMA in support of the CX. This position will own the overall development and delivery of the CX Analytics KPI/Metrics evolution for BCBSMA, building of Framework/Playbook and establishing the community of best practice across the enterprise. The work will include tracking, reporting and communication of key metrics to senior management to translate insights into actions across the enterprise, ultimately creating sustainable customer experiences and increased consumer retention. This role will lead a team of data/analytic practitioners to execute on business analyses, providing insights on customer behaviors and interactions to ultimately build a balanced scorecard/metrics set for efficiency and customer satisfaction.Key Responsibilities
- Create actionable data and analytic oversight strategic vision and framework for CX by developing and maintaining a continuously improving 'playbook' of methodologies/processes, tools and metrics that drive expense reduction and measurable customer adoption/engagement.
- Highly visible leadership role that works with all levels of the organization to set vision, develop strategy and drive execution of the analysis of the operational and customer experience data and infrastructure for measuring business outcomes.
- Provide analysis and insight for CX to drive increased customer engagement, retention, and reduce costs. Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive view of key metrics and activities and track performance against targets.
- Development of framework and capability model for analysis of end-to-end CX making specific, detailed recommendations that drive documented value (e.g. increased NPS, operational savings and/or revenue enhancement).
- Lead a team of data/analytic/research practitioners that are responsible for analyzing operational and customer experience data to identify existing customer pain points as well as proactively identify new issues or customer behaviors that cross multiple interaction channels.
- Identify and champion improvements to Agile-Journey methodology and advancement of the customer centric operating model change across BCBSMA.
- Present analysis related to journey metrics/scorecards and outcomes in a clear manner for consumption by senior executive leadership.
- Effectively partner across BCBSMA and Functions to drive execution of the implementation and analytics of current and future CX initiatives.
- Own framework for CX KPI measurements and scorecards to track the business impact of analytical activities, strategy, and improvements.
- 10 years of related experience; Corporate Strategy, Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Management Consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Analytics or another related field required. Master’s degree preferred
- Strong executive-level communication, interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong technical skills, and must be expert level in MS Excel and related analytic tools
- Experience in quantitative market research is preferable, especially strong skills relating to Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Portfolio demonstrating proven experience with CX analytics achievements and proof points from prior roles. Demonstrated business acumen by balancing customer experience initiatives with business efficiency
- Strong experience in developing and leading presentations for executives on CX initiatives
- Shown ability and aptitude to work within a highly matrixed, cross-functional team environment and at all levels within the organization to lead; influence, build consensus and continuously improve people and processes.
- Proficient with leveraging analytics to define key metrics and assess performance; able to confidently provide insights and recommendations for improvement and innovative, robust and data driven solutions
- Take intelligent risks to drive momentum and tackles ambiguity to convert to clear operating frameworks
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, always innovating and curious